List of competitive subjects for admission to training for the Bachelor of Education:
specialty 103 “Earth Sciences” educational program “Applied hydrogeology“ , “Recreational hydrogeology”:
- Ukrainian Language and Literature (required)
- mathematics (basic)
- physics or geography (Optional)
Full-time and distance learning 10 to 22 July 2019.
Applicants for bachelor level education may submit applications to nine in four specialties (education, specialization) in place of national and regional demand. Submission of applications for bids in place by means of natural or legal persons is not limited. Statements set out on a training program to another institution of higher education for various forms of education are considered a fact of submission of the application.
Arriving on the basis of complete secondary education full-time and distance learning applying solely in electronic form. Electronic application and all required documents are submitted through electronic personal office on the site , which operates only during the introductory campaign.
The statement indicates incoming specialty (specialization educational program, course preparation, nosology, language, etc.) and learning. When applying entrant points in each of its claims priority over other applications filed by him, and the index of priority 1 is the highest priority.
In paper form may submit only applicants who have: special conditions for the competition; the right to transfer the quota; differences in the surname, first name, surname, date of birth, gender, or nationality arriving in the document identification and testing in the certificate. Paper application is submitted in person to the selection committee of higher education.
Applicants from bachelor’s degree, master’s, educational specialist qualification to obtain a master’s degree full-time and distance learning applying only in paper form.
The application is submitted in paper form entrant personally to the selection committee of the university. The statement indicates incoming bid indicating the specialty (field of study, specialization, educational programs, nosology, language) and learning.
Documents for admission:
During application in paper form entrant presents personally:
– a document proving the identity and citizenship (under Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine “On Citizenship of Ukraine”), military ID or certificate of origin, birth certificate – for persons age do not have a passport or other document proving identity and citizenship;
– document state (original) previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, through which the introduction and annex;
– certificate (s) appropriate level of external testing (for applicants on the basis of complete secondary education).
The application filed in paper form, the entrant adds:
– a document state of previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, through which the introduction and annex – the personal choice of originals or copies;
– certificate (s) appropriate level of external testing (for applicants on the basis of complete secondary education) – the personal choice of originals or copies;
– medical certificate form 086;
– a copy of the document proving identity and citizenship;
– Six color photographs 3 x 4 cm;
– 2 envelopes.
Details on the website: start.karazin.ua