The list of competitive subjects for admission to training for obtaining an educational bachelor’s degree:
specialty 103 “Earth Sciences” educational program “Applied Hydrogeology”:
1) Ukrainian language (required)
2) Mathematics (basic)
3) Selective – Foreign language or history of Ukraine or biology or Geography or Physics or Chemistry
4) Average mark of the document on education
Reception of documents:
For full-time and part-time studies, approximately from July 14, 2021
Applicants to the bachelor’s level of education can apply in nine applications for four specialties (educational programs, specializations) for the places of state and regional orders. The submission of applications for bids for places at the expense of individuals or legal entities is not limited. Applications submitted for a specific educational program to one university for different forms of study are considered to be the fact of submitting one application.
Applicants on the basis of complete general secondary education in full-time and part-time forms of study submit applications exclusively in electronic form. An electronic application and all necessary documents are submitted through a personal electronic account on the site, which works only during the introductory campaign.
In the application, applicants indicate their specialty (specialization, educational program, direction of training, nosology, language, etc.) and the form of education. When submitting applications, the applicant indicates in each of the applications its priority relative to other applications submitted by him, while a priority indicator of 1 means the highest priority.
Only applicants who have: special conditions for participation in the competition can apply in paper form; the right to enrollment on quotas; discrepancies in the surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth, gender or citizenship of the applicant in the identity document and in the certificate of the UPO. A paper application is submitted personally to the admissions office of a higher education institution.
Applicants on the basis of bachelor’s, master’s, educational and qualification level of a specialist to obtain a master’s degree in full-time and part-time forms of study submit applications only in paper form.
An application in paper form is submitted by the applicant personally to the admissions office of the university. In the application, applicants indicate a competitive proposal with an indication of the specialty (areas of training, specialization, educational program, nosology, speech) and the form of education.
Documents for admission:
When submitting an application in paper form, the applicant personally presents:
– a document proving identity and citizenship (in accordance with Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine “On Citizenship of Ukraine”), military ID or registration certificate, birth certificate – for persons who do not have a passport or other document proving identity and citizenship by age;
– a state-recognized document (original) on the previously obtained educational (educational and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is carried out, and an appendix to it;
– certificate (certificates) of the corresponding level of external independent assessment (for applicants on the basis of complete general secondary education).
To the application submitted in paper form, the applicant adds:
– a state-recognized document on the previously received educational (educational and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is carried out, and the annex to it – originals or copies at personal choice;
– certificate (certificates) of the corresponding level of external independent assessment (for applicants on the basis of complete general secondary education) – originals or copies of personal choice;
– medical certificate in the form 086-U;
– 2 copies of an identity and citizenship document;
– six color photographs measuring 3 x 4 cm;
– 2 envelopes.
Details on the website: start.karazin.ua