The date of receipt of documents
Documents acceptance on the first course starts:
– on day form of education — July 11;
– on the correspondence form of training — July 11.
Documents acceptance on the first course ends:
from persons who have the right to pass a creative competition and take entrance exams held by the University:
full-time study — 20 July;
correspondence — July 30.
from individuals who do not pass a creative competition and do not pass entrance examinations:
full-time study — 24 July;
the correspondence form of training — August 9.
Schedule of Admissions:
July 11 – July 27:
Monday–Friday from 10:00 to 16:00 (20 and 27 July at 18:00);
Saturday 10:00 to 15:00;
Sunday — day off.
28 July – 12 August:
Monday–Saturday from 10:00 to 15:00 (5 Aug — 18:00);
Sunday — day off.
Monday–Friday from 10:00 to 15:00;
Saturday and Sunday — weekend.
Neohd documents and admission rules:
1. A high school diploma and its Supplement (original and copy);
2. Passport and a copy of the first pages and pages of registration of residence;
3. The identification code (original and copy);
4. Medical certificate form 086;
5. Six photos 3×4;
6. Military ID or military service registration certificate (for boys).
For admission to the geological Department for obtaining the educational-qualification level bachelor required certificates of testing:
Ukrainian language and literature (required)
math or history (your choice)
The list of entrance examinations for admission to training persons who received educational degree (educational qualification) bachelor’s degree, for obtaining the educational qualifying level of specialist, of the master’s degree
Anoshenko, Olga – Executive Secretary of admission Commission
+38 (057) 707-53-75,
+38 (057) 707-52-70
Freedom square, 4,