March 29, 2019 in the framework of the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the Geological Faculty (NII “Institute of Geology”) the Department of Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology held a meeting of the Round Table “The Current State of Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology. Actual problems of teaching specialized disciplines and training specialists. ”
From the Department of Hydrogeology of the VN Karazin KhNU, the meeting was attended by the head. Department of Udalov I.V. and Art. off Nosik D. Y.
The work of the Round Table was attended by the Director of the Institute of Geology Studies and Research Institute of the Geology. Sciences, professor Mikhailov Volodymyr Albertovich and representatives of leading Ukrainian Defense Forces on preparation of specialists in hydrogeology and engineering geology, as well as representatives of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine:
• Dr. geol.-min. Sciences, professor, dean of the Faculty of Geology and Geography Cherkez Evgeniy Anatolievich (Odessa National University named after II Mechnikov);
• d. Geol. Sciences, professor, head of the department of general, engineering geology and hydrogeology Khomin Volodymyr Romanovich, Dr. geol.-min. Sciences, professor, head of the department of geotechnical security and geoinformatics Kuzmenko Eduard Dmitrievich (Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas);
• d. Geol. Sciences, associate professor of the Department of Earth Sciences Mokritska Tatyana Petrovna (Dniprovsky National University named after Oles Honchar);
• economist. Sciences, associate professor, professor of the department of the enterprise Gorshkova Lidia Anatolievna (Zaporizhzhya National University);
• T.D. Sciences, Art. sciences employee Yevgeniy Yakovlev (Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine).
During the work of the Round Table, the main problems and challenges of the present in the preparation of specialists in the field of Earth Sciences, in particular hydrogeologists and geological engineers, were discussed. The participants of the Round Table exchanged their experience in the preparation of curricula, programs, organization and conduct of practice, research work. Discussed the necessity and expediency of further cooperation in order to ensure high-quality training of specialists.